Office of Career Services
The 2010 Princeton Review, ranked Stonehill 19th in the nation under the category of "Best Career Services."
The Office of Career Services is available year-round to assist your career-related questions or concerns. We provide access to numerous online and print resources as well as organize various events throughout the year. Call 508-565-1325 or stop by the Kruse Center to make an appointment.
The core of our work is meeting with students and alumni in the Stonehill community. This includes appointments for:
- major and career exploration
- resume and cover letter critiques
- interviewing techniques and mock interviews
- assistance finding a job or internship, including on-campus recruiting
- networking and using the mentor database
- guidance on grad school or post-graduate service
Career Connection is the Office of Career Service's database of job and internship opportunities available exclusively to Stonehill students and alumni. It also contains the Alumni Career Mentor Database, which allows members of the Stonehill community to connect with one another for career guidance and networking.
- Recruiting Orientations/Receptions
- Career Fairs
- Graduate School Information Panel
- Resume, Interviewing and other Career-Related Workshops
- Senior Transitions Conference
- Sophomore Disorientation Conference
- Mock Interview Days
- Alumni Career Panels
- Check out our upcoming events
For information about resumes, cover letters, interviews, networking, graduate school and post graduate service, download our Career Resource Guide.
- Monday-Wednesday 8:30am - 7pm
- Thursday & Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Walk-in Hours (10 minute meetings): Monday-Friday 1-3pm
- Monday-Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday 8:30am - 3pm