Financial Aid Application Process
The College requires that both the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE be filed by each prospective student who wishes to be considered for funds from all available sources.
To view the application deadlines, please click here.
If selected for Stonehill's verification process, you must also provide:
- signed copy of parents' 2012 federal income tax return, including all schedules and copies of W-2 statements.
- signed copy of student's 2012 federal income tax return; or, for non-filers selected for verification, completion of the Income Statement on page 2 of the Verification Form (item 4 below), listing all earned/unearned income received in 2012 and attaching copies of all W-2 statements.
You may also be required to provide the following information, as requested by the College. Any necessary forms will be supplied by the College or CSS as appropriate.
- Non-custodial Parent PROFILE
- Verification of Sibling Enrollment
- Stonehill College Verification Form
The CSS PROFILE is required for all first time financial aid applicants. This application may be filed anytime after September 15, 2012. The PROFILE must be filed online. Please note the following:
- Early Decision: file by December 1, 2012
- Early Action: file by December 1, 2012
- All other Freshmen: file by February 1, 2013
- Stonehill College's CSS code number is 3770
- Stonehill requires the student's social security number be reported on the Profile. Failure to include the student social security number could prevent receipt of the application by the priority deadline.
The FAFSA is required for all financial aid applicants at Stonehill College, and must be filed online. Please note the following:
- This application should be filed by February 1, 2013
- Stonehill College's federal code number is 002217
- If you are applying to more than ten colleges, be sure to make a correction to your FAFSA online to add the school code numbers that were not originally included. Stonehill College is not able to make this correction on your behalf.