We hope that all members of the Stonehill College community as well as anyone considering a career with Stonehill College find this website to be helpful and informative. Our goal with these pages is to provide a general overview of our services and benefits. We also want to make sure you understand the reason we are here - to support you! The Human Resources team is dedicated to ensuring you have the support, tools, resources and benefits for a long and successful career with Stonehill.
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality services to all members of the Stonehill College community in the areas of recruitment, wage & salary administration, employee and labor relations, benefits, training & professional development, and interpretation of policies and procedures. We are dedicated to the fair and equitable treatment of all visitors and members of the Stonehill community.
- Each member of the HR team is committed to promoting a positive image of human resources and Stonehill College.
- We respect and collaborate with all members of the community, visitors and colleagues.
- We listen to your needs and answer in a timely fashion.
- If we do not know an answer we seek out the information and respond to you as quickly as possible.
- We strive to resolve issues as they arise.
- If we do not have the authority to provide a solution we contact the appropriate individual for guidance.
- We are aware that community members and visitors may need certain accommodations and we do our best to reasonably accommodate such needs.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm