Office of Residence Life
Being a resident on campus is a privilege and provides many opportunities for personal development and responsible decision making in your community.
The Residence Life staff is here to help you through this exciting journey and the many transitions you will be facing.
Whether you are thinking of living on campus or you already do, use this site to:
- find out info about our residence halls;
- know what to bring to campus (and what not to bring);
- download housing forms;
- understand your damage billing and how to file an appeal;
- learn about special interest and merit-based housing;
- read the College's Residence Life policies and procedures;
- understand the Resident Assistant (RA) role and application process;
- find out about off-campus housing and
- contact the Residence Life Staff.