Corporate and Foundation Relations
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations builds relationships with corporations and foundations to secure financial resources for Stonehill's institutional goals and priorities, including scholarships, capital needs and equipment, academic programs, technology, financial aid, and endowed funds.
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations works to match Stonehill's strengths and needs with corporations and foundations by identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding potential partners. Involvement with Stonehill also allows our corporate and foundation partners to gain visibility on campus as an employer, as a community advocate, and as a participant in innovative experiential and community-based learning opportunities for our students.
Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations Functions:
- Identify potential funding sources to support Stonehill’s institutional goals and priorities.
- Assist faculty, administrators, and staff in cultivating relationships with corporate and foundation donors whose giving priorities match our funding opportunities.
- Support faculty, administrators, and staff in the preparation and submission of grant proposals.
- Assist in the design and development of programs that strengthen Stonehill’s relationships with corporations and foundations.
- Coordinate and maintain existing philanthropic partnerships with foundations and corporations that support Stonehill.
Supporting Faculty, Administrators, and Staff:
The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations serves as a liaison between Stonehill College and corporate and foundation partners. Faculty, administrators, and staff members seeking external funding for programs or initiatives that will advance one or more of the College funding priorities (highlighted above) are encouraged to contact us.
Our staff will work with you to identify potential donors for a project or program, research the funding interests and giving histories of potential corporate and/or foundation partners that have already been identified, and help you move forward with the process of cultivating and soliciting corporate and foundation donors. We can assist in preparing, writing, and editing proposal materials as well as gathering support materials required for grant submissions.
Engaging Corporations and Foundations:
We invite corporations and foundations to partner with us by becoming involved in Stonehill’s diverse academic and cultural experiences: rich academic programs; vibrant co-curricular experiences such as community-based and experiential learning, internships, and undergraduate research; and a rapidly-expanding physical campus. Please contact us if you are a corporate or foundation donor who would like to learn more about partnering with Stonehill College . We are available to assist potential partners with more information about funding opportunities.
For more information or to initiate a search for funding, please contact Marie C. Kelly, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations, at (508) 565-1169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a faculty member interested in support for scholarly research, curriculum development, and/or academic/professional development, we encourage you to contact Bonnie Troupe in the Office of Academic Development.
- You are also invited to review the Career Services Web Site for additional information regarding internship and career opportunities with corporations and foundations.
- If you are a corporation interested in learning more about our matching gift program, or you are an individual interested in requesting a matching gift form for your employer, please visit our Matching Gifts Webpage or contact Lisa Richards, Assistant Director of Development, at (508) 565-1341 or email@example.com.