Apply for an Internship
One of the recurring themes in any entry-level job search is the candidate's lack of experience. Candidates often ask, “Where do I get experience if no one is willing to hire me?” The answer is simple:
Get an internship!
Stonehill offers students several types of internship opportunities locally, nationally and abroad:
- Local Internships
- Stonehill in New York
- Stonehill in Washington D.C.
- Stonehill in Los Angeles
- International Internships
Obtaining an internship not only makes you more marketable as a job candidate, but gives you the opportunity to gain greater understanding about your chosen field.
Watch our new video to get started:
Completing an internship will:
- Enhance your resume with career-related experience
- Build networking contacts for your future job search
- Allow you to learn more about a potential career industry or field
- Provide you with an opportunity to apply academic learning to hands-on situations
- Allow you to immerse yourself in a new organizational culture
- Help you learn career-related skills such as public speaking, report-writing, handling customers and clients, etc.
- Polish communication skills needed in the workplace